Thursday, February 18, 2010

wow has it been awhile!

I have such a hard time writing in journals whether it be online or paper! blagh.... but I have so much news! I just got back from an amazing trip to Austin, TX to visit Chris and to get some moving details started! I went on 2 interviews with Dell Children's Medical Center- one in the heme/onc unit, one in the ED, and both were promising, just need to wait a littl longer! Chris and I decided on a place to live- his apartment community just in a larger apartment! It will be really easy to transfer his lease and move his stuff, and he knows the area already, so we are on a waiting list for a 2bedroom 2bathroom to open up! While I was there, Chris and I picked out our wedding bands and have them in layaway! double yayyy! they;re from Kay's, and the actual store he got my engagement ring from! Here's some pics...




and here's my engagement ring in case you didnt see or forgot!



Other wedding plans are going well! We have the reception hall picked out, just waiting on church final confirmation to put the deposit down! We have a few more cake tastings scheduled, but it's looking like it's going to be Tapp's Cake Emporium! yummmm we also have invitations, just need all the details so we can print them! I have my dress, my wedding jewelry, and my headpiece- still need shoes, veil, slip, garters... =) still need to pick out bridesmaids dresses, but at least know the color- cobalt blue, and fun green shoes! and wedding colors- cobalt blue and cypress/lime/grass green! have some flower ideas, but not positive yet on what exactly... going to use the hall centerpieces with some of our own added flair =) and we have our photographer- check out imagesbyjess.com! lots of details are falling into place, but the church really needs to get back to us because I'm starting to get worried! anyways, wedding plans are going well, and moving plans are going well- i cant believe it's so soon! the past year has really flown by quickly! i am really excited to start a new path of life in Austin with Chris and see what the world has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment